Mayors have better things to do than make World Series bets
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – It’s always fun to learn what products are considered prized possessions in other parts of the country. The more I thought about it, the more I understood the Mayor’s decision. He believes his staff has better things to do than gather up toasted ravioli.
I agree. And besides, he probably doesn’t want any Boston baked beans.
I’m JB and that’s the way it oughta be.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire