It’s good to be a St. Louis sports fan
(KPLR) – There is the good, the bad and the ugly in sports; JB explains which one applies to fans in our city.
I know the World Series is creating a lot of excitement, but there’s another reason to feel good about being a sports fan in St. Louis.
I saw some disturbing video from a New York Jets, New England Patriots football game.
A male Jets fan started punching a female Patriots fan.
It’s sad to think people didn’t seem too surprised.
I can’t imagine anything like that happening at Busch Stadium or the Edward Jones Dome.
So it really is good being a sports fan in St. Louis.
I’m JB, and that’s “The Way It Oughta Be.”
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone