Is the “blonde angel” found in Greece Missouri’s Baby Lisa?
(FOX4KC.COM) — The parents of Lisa Irwin, the 11-month-old baby who disappeared in October 2011 from her Kansas City North home, contacted Greek authorities with the hope that the little girl discovered last week in a gypsy camp in Greece is Lisa, according to the Daily Mail in the United Kingdom.
Jeremy Irwin, 31, and Deborah Bradley, 30, said they contacted Greek police through their attorney Joe Picerno. Picerno said the inquiry is one of four American inquiries about the unidentified blonde girl.
As a baby, Lisa had blonde hair and blue eyes. She would be three-years-old in November.
Read the full story on FOX4KC’s website.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer