Rams confirm: Bradford has torn ACL, out for the season
(KTVI) – The St. Louis Rams organization says Rams quarterback Sam Bradford has a torn ACL.
An MRI conducted late Sunday evening confirmed the injury in Bradford’s left knee. Sam Bradford was tackled on the Rams sideline and injured his left knee in the 4th quarter and did not return to the game.
Bradford is now out for the season.
Related News: Dr. Lehman –What an ACL injury means
In the game, which was filled with penalties and fights, the Panthers scored on the game’s first play from scrimmage, Sam Bradford’s long pass downfield was tipped and intercepted by Captain Munnerlyn and returned for a touchdown. The Rams never held the lead in the game.
In the 3rd quarter, a fight broke out between several players on both teams. It resulted in Chris Long being ejected from the game.
The loss drops the Rams record to 3-4 on the season.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer