Cardinals beat Dodgers 9-0, Win NLCS to head to World Series
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR)– The St. Louis Cardinals are going to the World Series after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 9-0 in game 6 of the NLCS.
Carlos Beltran singled up the middle to score Matt Carpenter. Yadier Molina hit a two-out RBI single to center field scoring Carlos Beltran. Shane Robinson singled through the right side scoring Molina and David Freese.
The Cardinals scored four in the third inning to take a 4-0 lead.
Matt Adams hit a double down the left field line scoring Molina. Cardinals lead 5-0 in the 5th inning.
Clayton Kershaw was removed in the 5th inning.
Michael Wacha knocked in Matt Adams with an infield fielder’s choice. Matt Carpenter sacrifice fly scored Shane Robinson. A wild pitch by J.P. Howell and Pete Kozma scored. Cardinals take a 8-0 lead.
Carlos Beltran hit a single to left field scoring Michael Wacha. Cards were up 9-0 in the 6th inning.
The Cardinals wait to see who wins the ALCS between the Boston Red Sox and the Detroit Tigers.
The first game of the World Series is Wednesday on FOX.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer