Paul McKee’s North St. Louis project approved by Aldermen
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The St. Louis Board of Aldermen gave final approval to Paul McKee`s major North side redevelopment project.
The board voted 21 to 3 and sent the project to Mayor Slay for his signature. City leaders tell FOX 2 that McKee could get up to 388 million dollars in TIF funding over the course of 23 years if his North side project generates enough revenue.
The issue of TIF funding for McKee has been a source of controversy at City Hall. The president of the Board of Aldermen, Lewis Reed, voted for the funding. He says it`s important for the North side project to be successful.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer