Miley Cyrus says old people are, “less sexual” – Our doctor: “Not True”
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – Dr. Kathy Maupin deals with women and hormone replacement therapy. Miley Cyrus was recently in the news for making comments about people over 40 being “less sexual.” The internet lit up about this and so did Dr. Kathy Maupin’s patients.
The doctor says that if your hormones are in balance and are in good health, there is no reason why sex lives should diminish with age.
More info: BioBalanceHealth.com
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone