Corpse flower blooming at the Missouri Botanical Garden
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – If you were near the Missouri Botanical Garden you might have noticed a stench that could make your skin crawl and your eyes water. The odor is the blooming of the Corpse Flower. Researchers describe the scent as, “A cross between rotting flesh and Limburger cheese.”
Fortunately, the plant rarely blooms. The next time could be from two to ten years from now.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone