Keeping pets safe at Halloween
(KPLR) – Halloween can feel like the end of the world for some pets. Oct. 31 can be fun for humans, but not so much for your pets, especially if they’re skittish.
Jeremy Bond, from Petco, and some dogs from Stray Rescue dressed up in some fun outfits to talk with Christine Buck about keeping your dogs safe and happy at Halloween and to be prepared for real disasters.
You can also enter the Petco ‘Make a Scene’ Photo Contest. Simply take a photo of a pet dressed in costume with a festive background, whether it’s Fido fleeing from zombies or a kitty fireman coming to the rescue, and enter at facebook.com/petco between September 27 – October 27, 2013 for a shot at the $25,000 grand prize.
Scare up a little fun and join Petco on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 2 p.m. for the Most Bootiful of All Pet Costume Party. Plus, anyone who brings in a costumed pet will receive a free Old Mother Hubbard treat.
Be sure to check out Petco’s Pets vs. Zombies video for more Halloween fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC1AkFs27YM
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire