Kansas City Chiefs break record for loudest stadium
KANSAS CITY, MO – The Chiefs won the battle for the loudest NFL stadium during their game against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
USA Today reports their fans broke the world record for loudest sports venue with a deafening 137.2 decibels. That’s almost as loud as a jet engine at take off.
The world record was previously set by the Seattle Seahawks on September 16th when they beat the San Francisco 49ers. They roared at a noise of 136.6 decibels.
Source – CNN
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy