Close games causes stress for Cardinals fans
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The Cardinals play in the 2013 NLCS is causing fans a lot of stress.
“I am not going to live past 50 this,” Kyle Ibbles said. “This is taking years off my life.”
The first two games have had a lot of twists and turns that left the outcome in doubt throughout the games.
Game one went 13 innings and was a 2-0 Cardinals win.
Game two was a 1-0 Cardinals win.
With the Cardinals leading the series 2-0 going into game three, fans a dreaming about another chance to go to the World Series.
“I want us to win every game by ten, ” Ibbles said. “But this is fun.”
The tight games are something Cardinals fans say they will never stop enjoying.
“It makes it exciting, but it is stressful,” Ibbles said.
The games are also stressful for former Cardinals great Jim Edmonds.
“I am glad I am not playing anymore,” Edmonds said. “It is all about that one mistake.”
The Cardinals lost to the Dodgers 3-0 in game 3 of the NLCS.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone