Cardinals lose to Dodgers 3-0 in game 3 of NLCS
(KTVI)– The Los Angeles Dodgers beat the St. Louis Cardinals 3-0 in game 3 of the NLCS.
Adrian Gonzales doubled in Mark Ellis in the 4th inning. With that run, the Dodgers snapped a 22-inning scoreless streak.
Yasiel Puig tripled off the right field wall to score Adrian Gonzalez to lead 2-0 in the 4th inning.
David Freese left the game in the 5th inning with right calf tightness.
The Dodgers removed Hyun-Jin Ryu after a 7 shutout IP.
Hanley Ramirez singled to right center scoring Carl Crawford to lead 3-0 in the 8th inning.
The Cardinals played sloppy defense throughout the entire game.
The Cardinals lead the series 2-1. Game 4 is Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone