Mascoutah restaurant steps up to help fallen soldiers family
MASCOUTAH, IL. (KPLR) – One of the five soldiers killed in Afghanistan was 24-year-old Special Agent Joseph Peters of Springfield, Missouri.
Peters was married and had a young son.
Peters family friends are setting up a fundraiser to help raise money next week.
Jefferson’s restaurant” in Mascoutah, Illinois, has decided to help military families in need.
They will donate 100 percent of the profits to the family regardless of happens in congress.
If you’d like to help, they’re located at 1300 West Main, in Mascoutah and they are open until 10 pm.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip