“Hot Spot Policing” coming to Fountain Park, Lewis Place neighborhoods
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – “Hot Spot Policing” leads St. Louis police to Fountain Park and Lewis Place neighborhoods.
Staring Wednesday, an increased police presence will be seen in the north side areas. Roll call will be held in Fountain Park at 10:30 a.m. and at 6:30 p.m.
The Mobile Command Van will also be stationed in the area. Officers will patrol in uniform and drive marked police cars as well as unmarked vehicles.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing