Schnucks recalls ground, link Italian sausage
WEBSTER GROVES, MO (KTVI) - Schnucks is recalling 25 pounds of ground and link Italian sausage meat after a customer reported finding a piece of metal in the meat.
The meat was sold at the Schnucks at 8650 Big Bend in Webster Groves.
In a news release, Schnucks says the products were labeled:
Fresh Ground Italian Sausage – Salsiccia – Sell By Sept. 29, 2013
Fresh Salsiccia Italian Sausage (Links) – Sell By Sept. 29, 2013
The products were sold between Wednesday, September 25 until Sunday, September 29.
The recall only affects the Webster Groves store and Schnucks says no other stores are involved. Customers can return the products for a full refund or exchange.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic