“Gateway To Hope” salvation for women with breast cancer
(KPLR) – Since 2005 “Gateway To Hope” has helped women, diagnosed with breast cancer, learn what they needed to know about treating and living with cancer.
Rick Rovak, president of the board of directors and Chantelle Nickson-Clark, a breast cancer survivor joined Christine Buck on the noon show to discuss what resources are available for women diagnosed with breast cancer.
To learn more about “Gateway To Hope”, click on the name.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing