Treating Arthritis in St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – Dr. Sonny Saggar from St. Louis Urgent Care talks about treating arthritis.
Did you know that there are more than 100 types of arthritis? They affects more than 46 million U.S. adults, expected to increase to 67 million adults by the year 2030.
The false, but commonly held notion, that all arthritis is alike has led people to try treatments that have little effect on their arthritis symptoms, sometimes causing more harm than good. Since each type of arthritis is different, each type calls for a different approach to treatment. That means an accurate diagnosis is crucial for anyone who has arthritis.
With the proper diagnosis, you’ll know what causes the pain, and only then, can you be sure that you’re taking the right steps to relieve the pain and continue to be active.
St. Louis Urgent Cares has 4 locations in St. Louis:
- Downtown Urgent Care,
- Eureka Urgent Care,
- Creve Coeur Urgent Care,
- North City Urgent Care.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic