Cardinal playoff match-up game schedule announced
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – The Cardinals closed out the regular season with a win over the Cubs clinching home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Now the Cards await the winner of the Wild Card Game in game one of the NL division series on Thursday.
Cincinnati and Pittsburgh play Tuesday night in the Wild Card Game. The winner plays game one against the Cardinals on Thursday. The time has not yet been announced.
Game two is Friday and is also at Busch Stadium. Game three is Sunday on the road, in Pittsburgh or Cincinnati. Game four, if necessary, is next Monday and is also on the road. If there’s a game five, it will be a week from Wednesday, back at Busch.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer