Sisters making their mark in NHRA
MADISON, IL. (KPLR) – In the world of thunder, smoke and fire, two sisters are set on being major players in the National Hot Rod Association. This weekend, the NHRA held its Midwest nationals at the Gateway Motor Sports Park in Madison, Illinois.
Their fans got a chase to met them up-close and in person.
Multi-Media Journalist Wade Smith has the story.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true