Chef Chris Lee repeats as winner of Taste of St. Louis Chef Battle Royale
ST. LOUIS (KPLR) – Chef Chris Lee from River City Casino repeated his title in the Taste of St. Louis Chef Battle Royale. He beat out Chef Eric Brenner from Alumni St. Louis.
The theme for this year’s Chef Battle Royale was lobster & Budweiser. Chef Lee’s Main course was a Lobster burger, spiral fries in a Beechwood cone and a Budweiser shake.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer