Taste of St. Louis Starts Friday
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – It is one of the biggest events of the Fall — the Taste of St. Louis and it starts Friday afternoon.
The tents are up and the taps are in. The stage is set for the Budweiser Taste of St. Louis. Forty-five regional restaurants will be there offering everything from barbecued oysters to vegan sliders.
Last year, the event drew more than 400,000 hungry visitors and this weekend’s great weather and all the Cardinals and Blues fans that will be downtown should make for a great turnout.
But the Taste of St. Louis is about more than food. There is a concert stage and art walk and something special for kids.
There will also be a culinary competition with eight of the region’s top chefs. The Taste of St. Louis is in the area around Soldier’s Memorial, so if you’re coming downtown, be aware that parts of Market Street are closed.
The fun starts at 4 p.m. and runs until 11 p.m. The Taste reopens on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is free.
More Information: TasteSTL.com
Some rules for the Budweiser Taste of St. Louis
- Attendees and belongings subject to search.
- No cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers or backpacks (one factory sealed water bottle allowed per person).
- No outside food or beverages.
- No tents or large umbrellas.
- No dogs/pets.
- No moshing, crowd surfing, or stage diving.
- No weapons or firearms.
- No illegal substances.
- No skateboards, motorized vehicles or bicycles inside event.
- No large chains or spiked jewelry.
- No fireworks or explosives.
- No video or audio equipment or professional cameras.
See a full list of rules at TasteSTL.com
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip