About face? Walmart could still build in Ellisville
ELLISVILLE, MO (KPLR) – Plans for a Walmart store in Ellisville aren’t dead yet. Less than three weeks ago, Walmart announced it’s not going to build in Ellisville.
But the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports the retail giant is hinting that it may still build a store there.
You might remember, Walmart said it was canceling the project just as the city council started making plans to revoke a condition use permit that was set to expire. An attorney for the developer of the store met with Walmart reps and convinced the company that the County could not revoke the permit.
So, stay tuned.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy