Rams Football Tonight: Street closures and new bag policy
(KTVI) – The Edward Jones Dome is sure to be rocking Thursday night when the Rams take on the rival 49ers in prime time on national television. But there are several things fans need to know as they get ready for the game.
Portions of Broadway will be closed as well as the closures that normally occur four hours before game time around Edward Jones.
- Broadway exits off I-70 Eastbound will be closed to traffic beginning 2 hours and 45 minutes prior to game time and 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
- Broadway between Cole Street and Convention Plaza will close 2 ½ hours prior to game time and 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
- I-70 Eastbound traffic headed downtown will exit at Pine.
- To access the Lumiere Casino complex, from Pine make a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Carr and turn right.
- To access parking North of the Edward Jones Dome, from Pine make a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Cass and turn left.
- Drop-off along Broadway for guests with disabilities will be available by exiting at Pine and then making a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Biddle and turn left, continue to Broadway and turn left, continue to the intersection of Broadway and Cole where security personnel will assist you.
Fans should also remember the new NFL bag policy.
The Rams had some success against the 49ers last year, beating them 16 to 13 in overtime. Earlier this season, the teams played in San Fransisco. That game ended in a tie.
It’s going to be a white out Thursday night at the Dome. All fans will receive a white Rams t-shirt and the Rams will be wearing all white uniforms.