Halloween is here already
(KPLR) – Is it too soon to celebrate Halloween? Here`s JB with “The Way It Oughta Be”.
The Halloween discussions have started in the Bernthal house. First comes the costume. The debate will be between parent and daughter over what is appropriate and what goes too far.
Then the decorations come. Some people already put the Halloween decorations up in their neighborhood. I understand that. Kids are excited. If a pumpkin makes them have a better day, I`m all for it.
Others say it`s too soon to celebrate Halloween. My good friend John Fuller says we could still see a high temperature near 80 degrees next week.
One friend told me he won`t discuss anything pumpkin until the high temperature is in the 60`s.
I probably would agree. Halloween is still 5 weeks and one night away.
I’m JB and that’s “The Way It Oughta Be.”
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip