Male infertility treatable in 95% of cases
(KPLR) –Dr. Molina Dayal, is the Medical Director of Sher Fertility St. Louis. She was a guest on the noon show Tuesday, to discuss male infertility. According to medical statistics, nearly one third of all infertility cases, male infertility is the problem.
But in 95% of those cases, male infertility can be successfully treated.
This Sunday, September 29th at 2 pm and 6 pm, the Sher Fertility St. Louis center will host seminars on male infertility. To learn more about male infertility and register for the seminars, click here.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy