15-year-old victim of attempted abduction while walking dog
MANCHESTER, MO (KPLR) – A teen says she was the victim of an attempted abduction while walking her dog on Monday afternoon.
A 15-year-old girl was taking her dog for a walk at around 3:30pm on Monday. She saw a red 4-door Pontiac Grand Am with a faded red spoiler pass by her in the 500 block of Enchanted Parkway. Police say the driver of the car waved at her and she waved back. Moments later the car turned around and parked in the lot where she was walking.
The five occupants of the vehicle got out and approached the victim. The driver then said, “Get in the car.”
The teen then began walking away faster, and a passenger of the Pontiac grabbed her from behind. He then made her face the other suspects. The teen victim;s dog started barking and another vehicle drove by. Police say the suspects got spooked and all got back into the car and drove north on Enchanted Parkway towards Manchester Rd.
The victim described the driver as a Hispanic man about 17-20 years old, 5’09” 150lbs with short black hair and wearing a red t-shirt.
Police are still investigating this incident.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone