Local insight into Twitter going public
(KPLR) – Bob Jones, CEO of Central Trust and Investment came onto mid-day show Monday to discuss Twitter making a public IPO.
Twitter has revenues of up to $600 million annually, but has been secretive about its finances, due to a quark in the law, allowing companies with revenue of less than a billion dollars to keep under wrap data before marketing to investors.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true