Busch stadium timelapse shows transformation from football to baseball
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – The St. Louis Cardinals took this video of Busch stadium transforming from a football stadium back to a baseball stadium. SEMO took on SIU on Saturday in the outfield. The play left the field a wreck for the playoff-bound St. Louis Cardinals.
The timelapse shows what an impressive job the Cardinals grounds crew can do. The Cardinals take on the Washington Nationals on Monday night at Busch Stadium. This is just two days after the college football game was played in the stadium’s outfield.
Southeast Missouri State fell to Southern Illinois University this weekend at Busch stadium. The score was 36-19.
Previous story: Back to normal: Ground crews complete Busch outfield work
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer