Apple’s fingerprint ID Hacked
(KPLR) – Apple’s latest eye-phone boasts a new scanner that only unlocks the phone if it recognizes the user’s fingerprint.
One new eye-phone owner in Minnesota wanted to see just how sensitive the new technology is, so he decided to test it on his dog.
As you can see, the scanner does detect dog “fingerprint.”
Linden set the phone to recognize Hurley’s paw.
He says the funniest part of the discovery was that the phone would not open for any of Hurley’s other three paws, only the one he’d programmed it for.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true