Jonny Lang performs at the Pageant
UNIVERSITY CITY, MO. (KPLR) – He’s been performing and making albums for 16 years, but he’s only 32. Grammy awarding winning singer Jonny Lang is considered by many a child prodigy.
At the age of 12, Lang started playing the guitar.
Just a few years later, this farm boy from Fargo, North Dakota found success with the release of his debut album “Lie To Me.”
The album went multi platinumand while other kids his age were in school, he was touring the country with the Rolling Stones and Aerosmith.
In 2006 he took home a Grammy for his gospel album “Turn Around.”
Last week the rock and blues singer-guitarist released his first album in 7 years “Fight For My Soul.”
He kicked off a world tour in Julyand Sunday night he’s performing at the Pageant.
He says his new album may surprise his fans.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone