St. Louis’ Schlafly plans to expand its brewery
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – The original craft brewery in St. Louis is looking to expand.
The St. Louis Business Journal reports Schlafly is looking for more space to brew their beers and expand from their Maplewood Bottleworks Facility and Tap Room downtown.
Currently, the brewery is capable of brewing around 50,000 barrels of beer a year and with the new facility they hope to increase production to 100,000-150,000 barrels.
Possible areas for the new brewery include north St. Louis County or Paul Mckee’s Northside Project.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone