Washington Park man indicted for heroin death
COLLINSVILLE, IL. (KTVI) – Dale A. Watts, 50, of Washington Park, Illinois has been indicted by a St. Clair grand jury for the death of Roth Brewer III. The indictment states that on or about March 1, 2013, Watts delivered heroin to Roth and injected him with some of the heroin, causing his death.
Watts is charged with one count of concealment of a Homicidal Death.
It’s also alleged that Watts lied to law enforcement regarding Brewer’s body being discovered in Watt’s basement.
Bond for Watt’s has been set at $150,000. He was arrested by the East St. Louis Police Department on September 16.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone