Jesse Jackson, Jr.’s memorabilia auctioned off
(CNN) – Dozens of pieces of memorabilia and luxury items once owned by former representative Jesse Jackson junior are up on the auction block.
A Michael Jackson signed album, several Casheme Capes and Bruce Lee movie memorabilia are just some of the items in the online auction.
The U.S. Marshals Service is selling the items to help pay off the $750,000 judgement against the disgraced lawmaker.
He was sentenced to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to spending campaign money on personal items.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer