Fire forces residents from Creve Coeur apartment complex
(KTVI) – An early morning fire drove some residents from their apartment building. Firefighters got a 911 call around 2:15 a.m. about smoke detectors going off for a fire in the ceiling at the Beau Jardin Apartments in Creve Coeur.
They found light smoke in the apartment and had the fire out in about 15 minutes. The fire is believed to have started ina fan motor in the bathroom. No one was injured.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing