Missouri rescue teams ready to go, if needed in Colorado
(KPLR) – Rescue teams in Missouri are on stand-by, in case they’re needed in Colorado. Flooding there has killed at least four people. Authorities are still trying to account for at least 170 more.
Torrential rainfall is causing flood waters to overtake entire neighborhoods.
The National Guard has stepped in to evacuate towns in Boulder County.
One rescue veteran almost didn’t make it out alive.
He thought he was going to die as a twenty foot wall of mud and water swept him and his dog away. But that’s when his survival instincts kicked in.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy