Company to sell Weed Candy in Chicago
CHICAGO (FOX NEWS) – A new business is causing controversy in Illinois. It is called “Weed World Candies” and it sells Marijuana flavored lollipops.
But there’s a twist.
Weed World Candies is on a mission, arriving in Chicago, when they found out Illinois could become the 20th state to legalize medicinal marijuana.
That can take place at the beginning of the year.
Workers say the suckers are not a gimmick; they’re made with California hemp. But buyers will not find a trace of THC, the chemical in marijuana that gets users high.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy