State Treasurer’s office gives boost to aerospace firm
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A Chesterfield aerospace firm is getting a boost from the State Treasurer’s office as it prepares to expand.
State Treasurer Clint Zweifel was in town to present Aero Charter with a $2-million low interest loan. The aircraft charter and management company will use the money to build a new hanger and add 20 new jobs. The company was founded 35 years ago with a single plane.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire