Dad wears short shorts to prove point to daughter
(KTVI) – A dad dons some tight, short shorts to prove a point to his teen daughter.
Scott Mackintosh, a father of seven, went viral after he put on cutoff shorts and t-shirt reading, “Best Dad Ever.”
One of his daughters kept wearing inappropriate or immodest clothing. Mackintosh decided to show her that short-shorts are not as cute as she thinks.
He cut off a pair of old jeans and put them on as the family went out to a restaurant. Mackintosh thought his daughter would notice his outfit before leaving the house, but he said she was too focused on her phone!
He said he got some looks at the restaurant and later at a mini golf fun center. But his daughter finally got the message when they went for milkshakes to end the night. Mackintosh said his daughter now wears more appropriate clothing.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip