Operation Brightside fall bulb sale
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – It’s bulb planting seasonand Operation Brightside is here to help.
Mary Lou Green is the Executive Director of Operation Brightside and told John Fuller how flower bulbs brighten neighborhoods in many ways.
This is an opportunity to start preparing your yard for spring blooms.
The order deadline has been extended for the Blooming Soon! bulb sale. Proceeds will help support Brightside’s cleaning and greening initiatives that make St. Louis a better place to live, work, learn and visit.
Bulbs from Brightside directly fund greening and cleaning efforts in St. Louis. Each bulb sprouts a chain reaction of progress you can be a part of.
These premium bulbs make great gifts for family, friends, schools and other organizations
Find out more: www.brightsidestlouis.org
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone