New breast cancer drug shows promise for patients in early stages
(KPLR) – Promising results about a drug that could help patients in the early stages of breast cancer, a FDA report on the drug “Perjeta” finds it shrinks early-stage breast cancer tumors before surgery.
“Perjeta” was approved last year for breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
Now, drug maker Genentech is seeking approval to use the drug in early-stage treatment of patients with an aggressive and deadly form of the disease.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true