Rare “full moon” at the Chiefs and Jaguars game
(KPLR) – All personal boundaries were broken at the Kansas City Chiefs and Jacksonville Jaguars game on Sunday.
Chiefs’ defensive lineman, Tyson Jackson accidentally flashed his bottom to the audience with the help of Jaguars’ center, Brad Meesler. Meesler was trying to rush quarterback Blaine Gabbert, but seems to have tripped and held onto Jackson’s pants for support.
The Chiefs won 28-2 on Sunday.
Watch the video above to see a memorable NFL moment.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone