Arch used for marriage proposal
ST. LOUIS (KPLR) – Over 4 million visitors a year take a trip to the top of the Gateway Arch, 630 feet to the top of the tallest national monument in the United States. On a clear day you can see 30 miles in every direction.
The Old Courthouse, Busch Stadium and several downtown hotels can be seen from those little rectangle windows from the observation deck.
But one sight was intended for only one person to see.
“Will you marry me Brit,” written on a white sheet was unveiled below the arch for Brittany Vach to see.
On top of the Gateway Arch and the proposal below, Bret Sietrich popped the question.
And Brittany said, “Yes!”
You can follow me Multimedia Journalist Wade Smith on Facebook:
Wade Smith on Fox 2
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer