Daniel Boone Bridge westbound reopens ahead of schedule
CHESTERFIELD, MO. (KTVI) – All westbound lanes of I-64 on the Daniel Boone Bridge have reopened ahead of schedule Saturday night.
The westbound section of the bridge was built in 1935 and this weekend MoDOT performed its bi-annual safety inspection.
The span had been scheduled to be shut down through Sunday evening.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone