Traffic jams expected for Rams and Cardinals games
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– Two major MoDOT construction projects are expected to cause traffic delays over the weekend.
Two left lanes in each direction on the Poplar Street Bridge will be closed, and traffic on Interstate 64 will be reduced to one lane in each direction for much of the weekend.
The westbound portion of the Boone Bridge will also be closed starting at noon Saturday. It will reopen late Sunday night.
The projects are expected to impact traffic for the Cardinals versus Pirates series and the Ram’s season opener.
“I don’t know why MoDOT would pick this weekend for the projects,” Victoria Braswell said. “It is going to be very frustrating.”
However, some said this is the perfect time for the projects.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy