About ‘Afternoons on 11′
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – ‘Afternoons on 11′ is a new St. Louis talk show hosted by FOX 2 & KPLR 11’s April Simpson. The half-hour program covers a variety of topics, including inspirational local stories, current and social issues, parenting, finance and special guest appearances. The program will often incorporate a studio audience.
The first installment will feature some of April’s co-workers and friends, the women of FOX 2 and KPLR 11. Viewers will get a glimpse of poignant conversations that happen out of the newsroom.
The show airs twice a week, Mondays and Fridays at 4:30 p.m. beginning Monday, September 9, 2013.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip