727-pound alligator caught by Mississippi man
ISSAQUENA COUNTY, MS – You’re looking at a record-setting reptile. The 727-pound alligator was caught by Dustin Bockman of Vicksburg, Mississippi.
Bockman’s hunting party now holds the title for capturing the largest ever gator taken by a Mississippi hunter during the state’s alligator hunting season.
Just before Bockman caught his gator another hunter held the record for about an hour, Beth Trammell.
Her party caught a 723-point-five pound gator.
Source – CNN
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip