Water main breaks continue across St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Water main breaks are not taking time off for the holiday weekend.
The most recent rupture was in the 4800 block of Penrose in north St. Louis around 900am Monday.
The heat caused the street to collapse, damaging a six-inch pipe that runs from Penrose to Shreve to Euclid.
The street was shut down for a time while crews made repairs. There have been half a dozen water main breaks across the city since Saturday.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true