Chesterfield outlet mall war heats up
CHESTERFIELD, MO (KTVI) – Who is winning the “outlet wars” in Chesterfield? Dean Wolfe of Chesterfield Blue Valley stopped by to fill April Simpson in on the battle.
Wolfe is the developer of Chesterfield Blue Valley, a 73-acre parcel of land immediately adjoining the Simon Premium Outlet mall, for which he is now signing tenants, and will develop entertainment, retail, office space, restaurants and more.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy