Teen in trouble for killing beloved deer in Kansas City
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – A teen in Missouri is facing a stiff fine and backlash from his community for shooting and killing a deer in a Kansas City cemetery.
But this wasn’t just any deer. It was Ella the deer, who was born, raised and never left the cemetery.
A spokesman for the cemetery says the deer lived there and was comfort to grieving families.
To read the full story of Ella the deer, click here.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true