Scorching heat forces H.S. football games to mornings
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. (KPLR) – Scorching temperatures hit the area for another day, bringing concerns about the start of the high school football season playing in the fierce heat.
Hazelwood East took on McClure in a game that was supposed to be played Saturday afternoon, but with the temperatures reaching into the triple digits, it was moved to a more merciful time of 10 a.m.
But even with the early start, players and fans alike did more watching of the mercury, than the game.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true